As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Provide high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact.
- Follow call scripts and guidelines as advised by the direct supervisor.
- Explain features and benefits of the propositions, products, and services.
- Identify and respond to customers' needs by introducing/referring all sales opportunities to the appropriate teams or departments, maximizing cross selling opportunities.
- Follow through on customer requests and take up of products based on their needs whilst maintaining the customer experience
- Take ownership of equities to resolve issues on first contact, and where necessary, direct customers to the appropriate department online and/or verbally to provide an engaging and proactive service
- Channel complex matters and escalations to appropriate departments where necessary.
- Convertible to perm
- Diploma or degree holder in any related majors
- At least 1 year of experience in the customer fronting (phone or f2f) or call center environment.
- Able to work in a high-volume / fast paced environment
- Good to have experience in sales
- Able to commence work in a short notice period
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.