As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Able to manage and review secured/ unsecured accounts by recommending an effective approach towards limiting financial losses such as control flow prior to write-off, maximize recoveries etc.
- Manage all accounts impacted by MAS regulatory changes.
- Monitor and supervise external debt collections agencies (DCA), legal recovery law firm to value and always protect client's data.
- Manage and review draft response on exceptional collections cases such as customers feedback, MAS letter etc.
- Liaise with external parties such as lawyer, credit counseling Singapore, associations banks of Singapore, MAS and other counterparts
- Participate in UAT
- Diploma or degree holder in any related majors
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the customer service role.
- Must have experience in interacting with customers via phone or f2f
- Able to work independently.
- Available on short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.