Customer Care Executive (5 days, premium cars)
- Join one of the world's leading multinational automobile manufacturers
- Job stability for long-term career growth
- Location: Accessible from MRT
- Provide top-notch customer service, showing patience and care in resolving inquiries.
- Deliver exclusive service to exceed customer expectations and build the good relationships.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries across multiple channels (phone/ mobile apps, email, etc.).
- Maintain accurate customer records and assist with data cleanup.
- Prepare promotional mass-emails and announcements.
- Monitor call center agent performance and extract data for analysis.
- GCE 'O' level/Diploma.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Passion for and willingness to learn about luxury goods and premium cars.
If you are interested in this opportunity, submit your application now to find out more about this position.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765