- Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible
- Understands the customer and establishes needs to offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
- Ensure customer complaints are escalated to internal teams, regulatory bodies as appropriate, in line with prevailing policies
- Carry out administrative tasks and systems updating activities in line with procedures which operate in the respective area
- Enhance customers' experience by introducing them to self-service banking channels that suit their needs
- Meet all service standards and assigned targets at the individual and team levels
- Ensure the brand values are upheld in all interactions
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service related roles.
- Language proficiency in Chinese (oral and written) in Chinese (Min a pass in GCE 'O' level Chinese, HSK level 3 or equivalent) to effectively communicate with native-Chinese customers. Candidate must be able to substantiate language proficiency with relevant certification.
- Ability to work independently
- Available in a short notice.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955