About the job
To bring to life our Customer Experience vision through defining, developing & delivering innovative customer success solutions and services, ensuring interactions between customers and our organization are seamless and enriching.
The role is responsible for implementing and managing a suite of innovation digital platforms & solutions in driving customer experiences to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue and generate customer loyalty.
The role is also expected to promote empowerment of the customer service and commercial teams, enable the effective collection of customer journey interaction data to provide actionable customer insight to turn detractors into promoters.
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 years of skills in deploying CRM and CX solutions,. Complete End to End Customer Experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital trends such as Customer 360, DXP, CMS, WEM, eCommerce, CRM, API economy, Process automation and able to connect the dots between all these platforms within a customer journey.
- understanding of CX processes and underlying data in the shipping industry.
- Proven track record of driving changes in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers.
- technical understanding of digital CX platforms and technologies.
- Knowledge of working with API integration.
- Technical knowledge in Zendesk, Zoho, Pipedrive, Qualtrics will be of .
- understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions a project and business environment.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex risks and issues.
- Skilled at analyzing complex business issues with the ability to effectively communicate these issues to stakeholders.
- Able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solution.
- A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences.
- The ability to build a comprehensive understanding of and strategically connect the needs of multiple functional areas.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations; able to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams, including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- project management and organization skills.
- The ability to "think big" and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype.
- Ability to provide leadership to and collaborate with business executives and develop solutions of high business value.
- Subject matter expertise in customer experience technologies and solutioning who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions and journeys.
- Definition of how the customer interactions and journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings.
- Collaboration with the Commercial and Customer Service functions to define roadmaps, architecture and technology selection.
- Defining, designing, implementing and managing a suite of high-quality, robust and scalable digital CRM platforms & capabilities to achieve the CX vision.
- Partnering with business stakeholders and product owners in understanding business needs/priorities and coordinate the efforts to deploy the solutions.
- Managing the overall operational stability of platforms & solutions.
- Ensuring technical staff in charge of maintaining and supporting the solutions has the necessary technical skills.
- Diagnose and resolving any technical failures that occur.
- As a member of the Technology team, maintaining the design integrity of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Manage and prioritize requests and ensure priorities are aligned to business requirements.
- Manage stakeholder.communication on project deliverables and implement effective and efficient project management practices for development teams.
- Proactively evaluate and analyze any challenges in product features and concepts along with delivery pipeline, plan and take actions to mitigate delays to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Plan and secure quality solutions including customizations through timely testing before they are deployed.
- Lead employees to meet the organisation's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Consciously create an engaging workplace culture that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Maintain two-way transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Take responsibility for the safety of myself and those around me by displaying safety leadership principles (i.e. Safety I's & Accountability ladder).
- Challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
- Comply with the Global Safety Standards, Policies and Operating Procedures.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194