This position will be responsible for managing overall activities and programs for the Customer Experience Center with the client, providing the best brand experience to customers through high-quality customer service.
- Manage overall activities and programs for the Center.
- Optimize user experience and identify improvements.
- Manage and work closely with operators of experiential activities and programs.
- Management of online reservation system.
- Manage manpower and logistical support for the activities and programs held.
- Address customers' inquiries, feedback, complaints.
- Monitor KPIs, data analysis and increase overall performance of the center. monitor KPIs, data analysis and increase overall performance of the center.
- Lead and ensure all procedures and guidelines are met according to standards.
- Inventory management, serviceability of equipment, repairs, troubleshooting.
- Work closely with other departments to fulfil needs and requirements for any ad-hoc activations within the center.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years of experience from either hospitality, retail, event or marketing industry.
- Experience in handling reservations or bookings systems.
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end customer journey and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for customer engagements.
- Experience in event management or retail marketing would be beneficial.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357