- The incumbent will be supporting on operational necessities for the department, particularly to Customer Propositions team.
- The overarching purpose of the role will be to (a) liaise with frontline teams for execution of client journeys, including update and management of collaterals, as designed by the team, (b) manage end-to-end tracking and fulfilment of rewards and privileges for Premier clients - both onshore and offshore, (c) facilitate the processing of MI for propositions team including budget tracking, events tracking, etc. and (d) invoicing and contractual requirements for vendor onboarding and management.
- This role will provide support to reducing the operational risks of the teams and ensure that key roleholders who work on strategy are able to focus on formulating and executing strategy with reduced time spent on operational hurdles.
- Process PO's/DO's and Invoices, Onboarding of partners and vendors, Campaign and Event Support
- Degree in Banking and Finance or any related field
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand, internalise and put to practice all of the gatekeeping directives as guided by the Operational Manuals
- Experience in working within Customer Propositions team
- Vendor management experience
- Proficiency with handling and analyzing data on excel (tracking and fulfilment, big dataset, pivot table).
- Background in Analytics is a plus
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650