As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
The incumbent will be supporting on operational necessities for the department, particularly to Customer Propositions team. The purpose of the role will be to:
- Reporting - facilitate consolidation and checking of weekly business performance for propositions team
- Campaign management- assist in planning and execution of Premier campaigns which includes conducting frontliner briefing/ training, T&Cs drafting, updating and management of all customer communications (letters, website, SMS, EDMs, etc.) followed by clearance with Legal and Compliance & product stakeholders, raising data requests, performing data checks, manage end-to-end tracking and fulfilment of rewards, handle all frontline enquiries, investigation of rewards dispute cases, consolidation of monthly campaigns deck, budget tracking and end to end results tracking.
- Assist in organizing and executing events including RSVP collation and post events results tracking.
This role will provide support to reducing the operational risks of the teams and ensure that key role holders who work on strategy are able to focus on formulating and executing strategy with reduced time spent on operational hurdles
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on customer proposition development and campaign management
- Good analytical skills and experience using data to inform marketing decisions
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver results on time and on budget
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.