Job Description :
An opportunity to be the voice of the brand, the champion world class service and drive customer experience across multi-channel platforms to exceed customer's expectations.
- Provide online supporting customer in their purchasing journey from ordering, processing, delivery arrangement to after sales service.
- Provide End-To-End services towards customer enquiries and address their concern via phone, email, live chat, social media.
- Handle and escalate customer case and feedback which involving multiple of department.
- Deliver great customer service to all customers across all channels.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- GCE 'O' Levels or Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 year of relevant customer service / call centre working experience.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Good work ethic and customer-oriented person
- Flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- PC literate.
- Location : Central
- 5 days work week, based on roster rotating.
- Salary up to $3300 (depends on experience)
- Night shift allowance provided for those who perform night shift work.
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "Apply Now" button.
Chin Chu Long Carsten (R21103935)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Chin Chu Long (Carsten) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103935