Our client is an FMCG leader, with unparralled training and development programs.
We are looking to hire candidates keen on joining the leaders in FMCG as a Customer Service Analyst.
This role covers one of they key markets in the APAC region, with excellent opportunities.
- Administer sales enquiries, sales invoices, PO & quotations
- Expedite order and follow up with vendors for overdue & shipment discrepancy
- Management of 3PL for KPI delivery
- Leads Root Cause Analysis on order and cash related incidents
- Develop & improve continually on a proactive approach to Customer Service
- Minimally Diploma holder, preferably in Finance, Supply Chain or Engineering, OR relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience handling order to cash, customer service with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel for analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong command of English
- Location: West
- Permanent position
- World Class Training Programs
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to email@example.com, including the following information:
1. Last drawn and expected salary
2. Notice Period
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454