Our client is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company with products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products in around 190 countries.
- Defining service/fulfilment strategy for all customers (MTF vs. MTO)
- Ensure stock availability in line with the defined service strategy
- Work with Service Provider to ensure all back-end processes in 'Order to Deliver' are managed seamlessly
- Ensure accuracy in order processing and invoicing.
- First point of contact for all customers for supply chain related issues
- On-boarding of new customers wrt supply chain processes.
- Provide inputs to planning team for customer and order prioritization
- Handle exceptional orders and less than lead time orders
- Review and process all Supply Chain related claims (damages, demurrage/detention, returns, refusals, etc.)
- Lead investigation to understand root causes and develop corrective action plans.
- Building segmented supply chain solutions for different verticals based on unique nature of each business
- Drive automation in the 'Order to Deliver' process
- Design and drive a 'Customer Connect Program' to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Degree with at least 8 years' experience in Supply Chain and planning or customer service
- Strong interpersonal
- FMCG experience is preferred
- APICS certification is preferred
- Location: Mapletree Business City
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Commencement Date: Immediate
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796