We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Customer Service & Planning Representative (Order Processing | $4500)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $4500 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Responsible to manage customer orders from requisition order to shipment, ensuring effective and timely service to customer and
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement, strategy development for sustainable growth, and measurement of operational and financial performance
- Performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements
- Provides and maintains regular updates to Customers
- Follows up, monitors, measures, and reports sales activities.
- Support planning activities
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Validation of Shopping carts and Follow-up of auto-load Sales Orders with confirmations
- Coordinates orders and shipments between Manufacturing, Logistics and Customer.
- Provides daily guidance and information to production regarding order priority changes.
- Provides support to solve issues with warehouse, sales admin team, and Customer.
- Tracks and reports to Customer and Sales Staff delivery dates, any anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions, …
- Scheduling of Segment Forecast (JAF) and maintenance of delivery progress
- Maintains record of assets/FTE' delivery progress and invoicing
- Creates record of assets/FTE' in Field maintenance systems with quality documents
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the sales data in ERP database
- Identifies and reports opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce waste, shorten lead times, reduce costs, etc.
- Manage planning and production execution data including work orders, prioritization, capacity constraints and production monitoring.
- Maintain MRP planning and scheduling parameters for "make" items.
- Analyze planned order reports and provide timely release of production work orders specified by the production plan.
- Interface with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize items.
- Identify and resolve production demand and supply imbalances in volume and mix.
- Provide daily guidance and information to the Product Line team regarding the status of production schedules.
- Identify and report opportunities and implement actions to reduce waste, shorten lead times and reduce costs.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Prior experience with SAP will be ideal.
- Able to work independently
- Has good interpersonal/communication skills
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579