- Initiative-taking, understanding, and knowing customers banking needs and refer customers to adopt alternate banking channels (e.g., ATMs, Video Teller Machines, DigiBank) where suitable, for enhanced customers' experience and journey.
- Be familiar and proactively keeps up to date with latest banking products, processes, and services. Able to suggest alternate banking solutions for customers where fitting.
- Assist in customers general enquiries
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Candidates with no experience are open to apply
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (office hours), Saturday (half-day, AM)
- Candidate may be located at various branches across Singapore
- Training will be provided.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955