- Attend to walk-in customers
- Handle over-the-counter transactions in an efficient and accurate manner (including cash deposits and withdrawals)
- Assist in customers' enquiries and ensure DBS service delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction?
- Prospect and introduce customers to the Bank's products and services?
- Educate and migrate customers towards our digital platform
- Drive service excellence in the areas of customer satisfaction - customer wait time, problem resolution and customer feedback/escalation/complaint
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service-related roles
- Ability to face customers in banking branch setting
- Tech-savvy and willing to be trained
- Ability to understand issues and appropriately escalate to Management in a timely fashion
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Contributes to self and team effort by accomplishing related results
- Work Shift: Mon - Fri (Bank office hours)/Sat (AM half day)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160