- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- First level helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
- With at least O' level educational background or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, with a call center background is a plus
- Must possess high quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Open to shift schedule
JOB LOCATION: Commonwealth
SHIFT SCHEDULE: 5.5 days work week (includes weekend & PH)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160