- Deliver personalized service over the telephone to customers in call centre on banking products, accounts, and services inquiries.
- Provide one-stop customer services across all channels of communications
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction
- Meet Customer Centre targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To ensure accuracy and compliance for all customers' requests
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct when dealing with customers & fellow CSOs.
- Solicit customers' feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions
- Flexibility in work deployment when business needs arise
- Support and protect the company brand by creating positive discussions in the social media community and to ensure message consistency across the different online platforms
- Min GCE O levels or higher
- Experience with customer service skills and a professional communication skills.
- Shift pattern inclusive of weekend and public holidays (with shift allowance) :
- AM shift - 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm
- PM shift - 2pm to 11pm, 3pm to 12midnight
- 1 weekday off, 1 weekend off
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226