- Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible. Maintains attention to detail and high accuracy in directing and navigating customers to appropriate resolutions in a timely manner.
- Adhere to call procedures and guidelines.
- Establish customer's needs and offers solutions to enhance the customer's relationship.
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regulations to identify risk or fraudulent activity in order to protect both the customer and the bank
- Minimum GCE "O" Level or any related discipline
- Comfortable to work in Call Centre Environment
- A team player with good writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- An individual who is customer-oriented, has positive attitude and able to work under pressure
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940