To provide one-stop customer services across all channels of communications and to cross sell bank's products and services whenever the opportunity arises.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To consistently meet the Customer Centre targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To ensure accuracy and compliance for all customers' requests
- To successfully cross-sell the Bank's products and services
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct when dealing with customers & fellow CSOs.
- Flexibility in work deployment when business needs arise
- Support and protect the company brand by creating positive discussions in the social media community and to ensure message consistency across the different online platforms
- Min ITE levels or higher
- Possess high-quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Candidates with no experience are open to apply
- Able to commit to Staggered Shift Schedule (with shift allowance)
- Shift pattern:
- AM shift - 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm
- PM shift - 2pm to 11pm, 3pm to 12midnight
- 1 weekday off, 1 weekend off
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374