Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries on general and transactional enquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer requests.
- Customer outreach to encourage the use of digital services.
- Consistently deliver high quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction without compromising risk standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve all customer queries and requests.
- Able to multi-task while communicating with customers and toggle between system
- application screens in a fast-paced environment.
- To consistently meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery.
- To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow colleagues.
- Operating Hours are from 8:30am - 8:30pm(8.5hours), on 5-day work week with rotating shifts, Mondays to Sundays and public holidays.
- Shift hours mentioned below
- Min GCE O levels or higher
- Possess high-quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Candidates with no experience are open to apply
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.Bakhtavar@manpower.com.sg ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109