- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing
- With at least O' level educational background or equivalent
- With minimum 1 year experience in the contact center or customer service-related industry
- Exceptional writing skills
- Customer-centric focus
- Experienced with case management
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively independently.
- Must be comfortable performing shift work (between 8am to 10pm) and must be able to work weekends/public holiday on rotating schedule
- Working experience in Contact Centre is a plus
- Work location: Commonwealth
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160