- Fast response and immediate starters is preferred!
- 5 days week- Office hours @West
- Basic up to $4000- with bonuses
- To Process orders from customers utilizing the organization's internal CRM/ERP systems
- Manage customer purchase orders, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in processing.
- Manage and Coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales teams, Factory, local logistics and sales support teams) to resolve any issues
- Ensure proper follow through on the processing of orders.
- To respond to queries from customers appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure positive customer experience
- Immediate starters is preferred / at short notice
- Min experiences in MNC environment and in logistics and shipping industry
- Able to liaise with Chinese Speaking customers and China business counter part
- Not very far West
- 5 days work week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977