- Process and handle customer sales order processing, delivery/logistic arrangement, billing and sales support.
- Validate customer purchase orders against compliance, supply policy, forecast, sales agreement and general terms and conditions. Negotiate or resolve any discrepancies prior to order processing.
- Track order status and provide regular feedback to the customers and sales team.
- Liaise and coordinate with various work groups to resolve forecast or operational issues to ensure timely delivery/shipment of orders to local and export customers.
- Prepare shipping documents to the customer upon delivery/shipment.
- Ensure timely invoicing of all sales orders upon delivery/shipment.
- Provide support to Finance in improving payment collection efficiency.
- Assist Sales Account Manager in customer's enquiries.
- Diploma graduate or business related discipline with preferably min 2 years of working experience or related experience in customer order processing & management
- Meticulous and careful with details
- Responsible and reliable with sense of urgency
- Customer oriented, positive attitude and good interpersonal communication skills
- Team Player and highly adaptable
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Preferably with SAP knowledge - (SD Module) Shipping documentation / Supply Chain / Logistics
- Location: Jurong Island, pick up from several MRTs
- Working days: Monday to Friday, 7.45am to 4.45pm
- Salary: Up to S$4.5K per month
- Start Date: Within short notice
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796