- Processes Order Management using SAP in SD and MM Modules.
- Works closely with team members from Product Management, Planning, Sales, Finance and Logistics to resolve issues and ensure accurate & timely delivery of orders/samples.
- Coordinates and work closely with service providers (Freight forwarding and warehouse) for proper shipping arrangement.
- Monitors Purchase/Sales orders and update status to ordering parties.
- Proactive communication with Sales/SCM members when change of demand is noticed.
- Reduces operation costs by managing shipment frequency, stock allocation based on full pallet / FIFO rules, stock reservation, etc.
- Responsible in arranging shipments and documentations for letter of credit accurately.
- Coordinates and prepares full set of shipping documentation.
- Creates and maintains master data and price list in SAP.
- Conducts physical stock count at warehouse.
- Diploma / Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in a Logistics environment.
- Experience in SD and MM modules (SAP) will be highly advantageous.
- Able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in working near J.E MRT.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080