- To handle all incoming calls from clients' inquiries and transfer calls to internal departments.
- To reply and resolve all assigned Freshdesk tickets timely including escalating operations related issues/queries to operations team and revert to clients accordingly.
- To process all assigned return parcels timely.
- To initiate onboarding of new clients, as well as coordinate closely with Sales and Operations team on the new clients' onboarding sessions, if required.
- To process and coordinate self-pick up deliveries closely with and/or for clients.
- Prepare international deliveries.
- Filing of delivery orders and invoices.
- Check and replenish weekly warehouse water supply.
- Monitor, response and resolve all Live Chats/Inquiries on Products, Orders, and Refunds & Returns/Exchanges across multiple eCommerce platforms to ensure that all customers' queries and expectations are well managed.
- Gateway PO, DO, invoice processing, uploading, data entry and filing.
- Assist in general administrative duties and/or ad-hoc issue.
- Min O level with at least 1 year of working experince in eCommerce, operations and/or customer service
- Well-versed in MS Office and Google applications, mandatory to know basic Excel
- Open to work in warehouse environment
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889