Salary Range: Up to $4k
You will be responsible for:
- Handling enquiries.
- Order loading in SAP, coordinating with sales, factories, and buyers, to ensure 100% OTD.
- On-time loading, accuracy, and on-time execution of delivery for local and export customer. Exporting/Importing and 3rd parties' shipment arrangement.
- Working with customer to ensure factory provides documentation on time (e.g. Form E, COO, Testing Cert.).
- Project Management/Contract Management for specific projects.
- Post sales assistance to customers (e.g. return order handling).
- Providing sales-related reports to commercial team on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Assisting supporting BU in sales forecasting.
- Coordinating with logistics on stock level consignment stock management.
- Supporting customers and commercial team in all sales-related matters.
You will need:
- Experience in order management/ customer support.
- Documentation and information-management skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel or SAP.
Interested applicants, you may e-mail an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275