To lead and optimize customer service functions in sales, support, and overall experience within the designated market. This role involves developing strategies for improved satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze feedback, and drive initiatives for a seamless customer journey in the Asia region.
- Providing product information to customers or support during their purchase.
- Create positive and consistent customer experience via Whatsapp/Line OA, Social media, email and other channels.
- Recruit customer support teams in the Asia region.
- Identifying potential problems with customers accounts and communicating with them to resolve issues, providing solutions that meet customer needs.
- Manage, develop and implement operation strategies to create positive customer experience.
- Manage and coach Customer Support teams in Asia, and monitor their performance.
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet Asia team goals and Global goals.
- Coordinate with the international Customer Support Team, Customer Sale to achieve the Global Customer Experience team goals.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within a Call Centre environment.
- Proficient in call centre equipment / software programmes.
- Excellent track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and work with international teams, in different time zones.
- Comfortable in working in rotating shifts / public holidays and weekends.
- Comfortable in working a full autonomous working environment.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080