- Monitoring of the fleet in the region including allocation of the tanks for loading from Singapore as well as in the region
- To give support to our agents in the region with regards to operational and technical issues
- To ensure local based customer's orders are fulfilled to the customer's requirements and needs.
- To coordinate with the various vendors i.e. depots, truckers, surveyors, shipping lines, forwarders and agents to ensure the smooth delivery and pick up of the ISO tanks.
- To ensure all documentations such as Bills Of Lading, Export Permits, DG Documentations, Periodic Test Certificates, Cleanliness Certificates and other relevant documentations are updated and forwarded correctly and in a timely manner to customers, forwarding agents and other parties as required.
- To ensure the proper and correct equipment is planned and allocated by the agents for the regional countries.
- To monitor and minimize long idling tanks in their respective regional country of responsibility (to ensure tanks are allocated based on first-in first-out basis).
- To ensure tank demurrages and relevant costs are billed to the customer in a timely and accurate manner.
- To plan and book empty repositioning of tanks upon receiving instructions from Fleet.
- To consolidate weekly Agents report.
- To consolidate weekly or monthly reports and to forward to customers as per customer requirements.
- To attend to any ad-hoc roles and responsibilities as and when assigned to.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience in creation of Bills of Lading, knowledge of Incoterms, shipping background are encouraged to apply.
- Must have basic knowledge in Dangerous Goods Classification.
- ISO Tank background would be preferred but not necessary.
- Willing to learn and undergo training, meticulous and has strong attention to detail.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547