BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
The Contact Centre provides 24/7 omni-channel services including phone call, email, and webchat to customers. The Customer Service Officer (CSO) will be responsible to answer customers' queries and provide first call resolution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle first level enquires, primarily incoming calls through our hotlines or other channels such as email and webchat
- Understand customers' needs and provide quick, accurate and satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Guide callers in navigating the client website and using the available services
- Gather customer feedback and sentiments and escalate to the relevant parties for further actions
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all interactions with customers
- Maintains and improves service level quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Handle ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum O' level education or any related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a contact center industry
- Active listener and possesses problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and good team player
- Demonstrates good customer service and communication skills and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- 44 hours per week, able to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Open to shift work to support 24/7 operations
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109