- First level helpdesk to respond to calls
- Provide first call resolution to users who called the hotline number which is public facing, advising on issues
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact
- Perform outbound calls to users who leave callback
- Handle emails as assigned by team leader
- Handle responses via the Chatbot/Virtual Assistant
- With at least O' level educational background or equivalent
- With minimum 1 year experience in the contact center or customer service-related industry
- With good customer service skills
- Open to shift work to support 24/7 operations
- Compensation package: basic salary plus allowance, bonus and incentives
- Location: Suntec City
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160