- First level helpdesk to respond to calls
- Provide first call resolution to users who called into our hotline which is public facing, advising on issues or assisting on help needed
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact
- Perform outbound calls to users who leave callback
- Handle emails as assigned by team leader
- Handle written responses via the Chatbot/ Virtual Assistant
- Possess at least a GCE O level education or equivalent
- With minimum 1 year experience in the contact center or customer service-related industry
- With good customer service skills
- Able to work shift and weekends when necessary
Rojo Lani Alinas EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1108334