- Monitor Customer's order processing and closure.
- Generate Weekly and Monthly Report using MS Excel.
- Follow up work in progress of PCB to ensure all orders are taken and progress in time. Also monitor closely of the work in progress in order to have clear information providing to Sales Personnel or Customer at all time.
- Follow up and receive Customer's PO before sending to Factory based at Thailand.
- Ensure all estimated time arrival or delivery date are met as per customer's request.
- Liaise Customer Window User in Thailand Factory on the PCB Status.
- Develop good working relationship with Customer and Thailand Factory Personnel to achieve objectives within timescales.
- Provide Sales Support on administration work to your Sales Personnel.
- At least 3 years experience as Customer Service Officer in PCB/ Electronics/ Semicon industry
- Positive attitude, hardworking, initiative and team player
- Min 'O' Level or Diploma holder
Interested applicants, please Whatsapp +65 87649075 (June Tan - R22109930) or +6596476119 (Snow Hnin Witt Yee - R1983134).
Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Tan Him Joo
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tan Him Joo (June) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109930