- Manage high volume of client inquiries through phone calls.
- Prepare paperwork such as quotations, scheduling of servicing jobs and issuance of spare parts.
- Generate sales leads by inquiring on replacements for appliances that are too old to be serviced.
- Manage client negative reviews/feedback/complaints and offer simple troubleshooting solutions to rectify faulty appliances.
- Manage and monitor spare parts inventory within warehouse/showroom.
- Order and issue spare parts to the service team.
- Prepare and arrange for spare parts distribution (i.e. self collect/courier)
- Minimum NITEC qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in customer service/sales support/administrative
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be advantageous
- Comfortable with work location: Ubi/Kaki Bukit
- Comfortable to work on alternate weekends (half day)
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835