As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- To conduct system trainings for new onboarded customers
- Ensure that clients are familiar with setups and process to be able to use the system to initiate transactions.
- Onsite visits to clients (within Singapore) and assist clients with the setup process to get started on the system in the most efficient manner so that revenue can be generated as early as possible.
- Provide consultancy advice on the system setups and usage and share the best practices across the Relationship and Cash management teams.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or any related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of customer service fronting experience preferably in the banking or financial industry
- Self-starter, confident, able to generate innovative solutions and be flexible in adopting appropriate training approach to match client profile and requirements.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.