Our client, a global technology company, is a self-service solution and supports services in the retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organization in more than 100 countries
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate to produce cash replenishment schedules for Bank's Self-Service Terminals (SST).
- Ensure that the daily cash balances of assigned SSTs being managed and determine if any SSTs need to be replenished ahead of the next scheduled replenishment.
- Review the forecast performance of assigned SSTs to determine how to improve the accuracy of the forecast.
- Liaise with CIT on daily operation requirement based on forecast of daily cash replenishment schedules.
- Ensure the cash management operation runs smoothly for the assigned SSTs.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Must possess high quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Willing to work shift, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Work Schedule: 8am - 8pm (12 hours) - 4 days work week/3 days off
- Contract: 12 months
- Location: Tampines
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160