- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- 1st level helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
1. Diploma in IT or Business or equivalent
2. At least 1 year experience in contact center or customer service roles
3. Customer-centric focused
4. Experienced with case management
5. Ability to work efficiently and effectively independently
6. Must be comfortable performing shiftwork and/or weekends on rotating schedule
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141