Customer Service Representative
This role will be responsible for day-to-day sales orders fulfilment from order receipt to delivery.
The incumbent must be a good communicator, passionate about working with customers and major stakeholders to deliver and achieve high levels of delivery targets and support to our customers.
1. Processing sales orders, delivery orders, invoicing and all shipping documentations.
2. Review and prepare documents ensuring compliance for Letter of Credit.
3. Liaising with supply points and logistics partners to ensure timely shipment of orders.
4. Follow-up on orders taken including monitoring, tracking of shipments and advising customers on shipment status.
5. Responsible for SAP Customer Master Data and Pricing Master Data.
6. Responding promptly to customers enquiries.
7. Inventory and shipment management.
8. Tracking of suppliers performance
9. Filing of sales orders related documents for auditing purposes
10. Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914