- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- lst level helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
1. Diploma in IT or Business or equivalent
2. Must have customer service experience of 1-2 years
3. Have certain IT knowledge (eg: mobile apps) & Internet Savvy
4. Ability to work efficiently and effectively independently
5. Must be comfortable performing shiftwork on rotating basis e.g. Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm; 9am to 6pm; 11am to 8pm; and Saturday: 8am to 12pm; 10am to 2pm
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141