- Log all incoming calls and email, and record sufficient information to facilitate effective incident processing.
- Identify the impact, urgency, and priority of incidents.
- Provide initial troubleshooting and support for incidents.
- Escalate incidents that cannot be resolved by the service desk to the appropriate Application Maintenance team and monitor progress.
- Seek confirmation for closure from the user when resolution is provided.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all incidents.
- Prepare daily and weekly report (knowledgeable in excel)
- With at least O' level educational background or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, with a call center background is a plus.
- Must possess high quality customer service skills and a professional communication style.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Open to shift schedule (between 8am - 8pm | 5.5 days' work week)
- Job location: Commonwealth
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160