- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- First level helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
- Must possess high quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Open to shift schedule
CONTRACT DURATION: 12 MONTHS
JOB LOCATION: Commonwealth
SALARY: Basic salary + incentives
SHIFT SCHEDULE (Full Time): Monday to Friday and Saturday (shift)
- First shift: 8am to 5pm
- Last shift: 11am to 8pm
- Alternate Saturdays (half day)
- First shift: 8am - 12noon
- Last shift: 10am - 2pm
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160