We are looking to hire Customer Service Specialists for a permanent role with one the most premier travel services in the world.
The successful candidates will be based in Singapore and serving customers from APAC countries such as Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, etc.
- Provide the highest level of hands-on, customised service within committed timelines
- Assist customers to coordinate and liaise with suppliers and vendors
- Communicate with clients over the telephone and through written communication
- Illustrate a clear understanding of the different local cultures and needs of customers to ensure proper handling on requests and correct information recorded on CRM database profiling
- Research and source for information & solutions
- Review customer feedback to continuously improve service
- An avid traveller, or with passion and understanding of the travel industry.
- Customer service professional, with excellent communication skills demonstrating verbal and written expression, active listening and ability to maintain interpersonal relationships
- Autonomous worker, with excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Professional manner with a strong aptitude for following up with clients to resolve issues
- The natural ability to develop effective business relationships and work positively within a team environment
As this role will cover APAC customers, you will be required to work shift hours:
- Earliest shift starts: 6AM
- Latest shift ends: 11PM
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice Period
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454