We are hiring a customer service executive to be part of the distribution planning team. Working with one of the biggest fast-moving consumer goods companies, you will be given the opportunity to understand operations, and be an integral part of the team that delivers high-quality products to customers daily.
- Process and manage orders from Asian subsidiaries using SAP
- Be the customer's focal point of contact for orders, shipments, product delivery schedules and lead-time, stock availability, pricing and returns
- Liaise with Supply Planning team and local Production team on product availability and order fulfilment
- Deliver products in time for counter launches, keeping in mind planning and shipping schedules
- Liaise with 3PL to ensure timely picking/ packing/ labelling and delivery of orders
- Issue invoices sand necessary shipping documents for shipments
- Maintain parameters and MRP status in SAP
- Contributes and achieves department's vision and KPIs
- Backup for team mates
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience in customer service and supply chain management
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn with positive working attitude
- SAP experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Supply planning experience a plus
Interested candidates may click on APPLY NOW with their latest resumes uploaded.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454