Customer Service Specialist (Order Processing| Jurong)
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Processes customer orders handling order entry and shipment scheduling. Performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
Reports to Customer Service Representative or Customer Service Manager
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates orders and shipments between manufacturing and customer.
- Interfaces directly with credit and collections, sales, shipping, purchasing, and other necessary departments and associates to ensure effective and timely service to customer.
- Tracks and reports to customer and sales staff delivery date, any anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions of customer's purchase orders
- Possess 3 years of similar work experience in a MNC environment.
- Able to handle large volume of orders.
- Understanding of shipment requirements.
- Familiar with SAP
- Good communication skills
- Possess diploma in any disciplines.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall conatct shortlisted candidates.
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259