Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager's job is to make sure customers are getting the most out of our client's services.
The Customer Success Manager's must be able to juggle many tasks while keeping customer success top-of-mind. Doing so requires wearing many hats in order to flexibly respond to our customers' needs.
Position tasks and responsibilities:
- Regularly check with our customers about how the Company's services are meeting their needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement.
- Pro-actively review the customer services and offer cost improvements where possible (reduce churn, boost renewal)
- Ensure that the Company's services are fit-for-purpose, offer enhancement or replacements when needed(upsell)
- We love our customers; some TLC is also needed (improve customer satisfaction and health score)
- We are continually innovating our services and platform to improve the customer experience, schedule regular training on the Company's Apps, Portal and services.
- You are our customer's advocate, and it is your responsibility for ensuring that customer feedback is heard.
- Manage the ongoing relationship and respond to our customer request for service expansion, changes and cancellations.
- Find the best solutions to customer complaints
- Make our customers the best references for our new clients
- Other tasks and duties assigned by management
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent administrative skills; very accurate, well organized, creative, persistent, quality driven.
- Ability to focus on results and client satisfaction; meeting departmental and company goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience in dealing with all levels of management, and different functional departments.
- Able to make informed, educated and timely decisions, under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in improving and implementing processes.
- Technical skills in Networking and Telecommunication is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skill is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Creative, Proactive and team worker.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to: Karen.email@example.com or click "APPLY".
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726