Customer Support Engineer
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be a member of our Global Customer Support team, operating from Amsterdam, Dubai, Buenos Aires and Singapore.
This department is responsible for all incident management activities.
Our Support Engineer therefore take full ownership of a pending technical issue until resolved.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively communicate with channel partners concerning incoming incidents and register these findings in trouble tickets.
- Resolve technical issues involving client's network connections by analysing / troubleshooting the incident and proactively coordinating the repair process with third party providers / suppliers.
- Manage the channel partner relation by means of proactive communication throughout the entire solution process so that the client experiences the problem as fully and adequately resolved by the Company
- Perform technical acceptance testing on newly provisioned services to ensure quality of delivery in accordance to the Company's standards.
- Administrate the process of technical support accurately and share findings with colleagues.
- Participate in project teams as necessary to support the business.
- Related studies in ICT, Electronics, Telecommunications or CCNA certification.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
- Creative & channel partner focused.
- Team player
Good working knowledge in:
- Access networking technologies (xDSL, Leased line, Wireless, Satellite)
- Router/firewalls (primarily CISCO)
- VPN solutions (public based on IPSEC/SSL or private based on MPLS)
- TCP/IP (subnetting)
- Network management systems/tools
- Candidate is required to work shift.
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726