- Attractive Benefits
- Proactively communicate with channel partners concerning incoming incidents and register these findings in trouble tickets.
- Resolve technical issues involving client's network connections by analysing / troubleshooting the incident and proactively coordinating the repair process with third party providers / suppliers.
- Manage the channel partner relation by means of proactive communication throughout the entire solution process so that the client experiences the problem as fully and adequately resolved by the Company.
- Perform technical acceptance testing on newly provisioned services to ensure quality of delivery in accordance to The Company's standards.
- Administrate the process of technical support accurately and share findings with colleagues.
- Participate in project teams as necessary to support the business.
- Related studies in ICT, Electronics, Telecommunications or CCNA certification.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
- English is a must, other regional language is beneficial.
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
- Creative & channel partner focused.
- Team player
Good working knowledge in:
- Access networking technologies (xDSL, Leased line, Wireless, Satellite)
- Router/firewalls (primarily CISCO)
- VPN solutions (public based on IPSEC/SSL or private based on MPLS)
- TCP/IP (subnetting)
- Network management systems/tools
- Willing to work shift
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915