The incumbent will be part of the Global Customer Service team, running a 24x7 (follow the sun) service operation. As a Customer Service Lead (CSL), the incumbent offers a first- response support to B2B customers, partners, and colleagues. This headcount is the first contact from the organization's users and the link between users and other internal teams. The incumbent needs to drive and manage the team's performance and quick to resolve issues by using, and build on the organization's Global Knowledge Platform.
- Respond to questions, requests and problems received via our communication system.
- Analyse and investigate issues making use of the organization's Knowledge Platform and other diagnostic tools.
- Document and codify knowledge and responses to issues such as help articles how to articles, onboarding documentation and communication templates.
- Ensure customers receive prompt and efficient support and answers.
- Give accurate follow up to bugs and feature requests, by informing the product development teams.
- Responsible for accurate case documentation in ticketing system.
- Setup playbooks and constantly looking for improvements and strive towards a decrease in effort for the customer.
- Leading day-to-day operations - ensure consistent quality and efficiency across various channels.
- Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within the Software / ICT industries.
- Have experience with, or keen interest in APIs, SaaS and other internet technology will be advantageous.
- Willingness to work weekend shifts if necessary.
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead and motivate and coach team members to establish and develop an effective team and manage team's performance to continuous achieve targets.
- Possess a customer service mindset.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835