As a Cyber security Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to join a team of information security analysts about both traditional and unconventional ways to deal with day to day activity within Cybersecurity team in APAC & LATAM region.
The candidate should have ability to handle day to day activity to supports the regional team (APAC and LATAM).
Candidates must be willing to work in a challenging environment, demonstrate good problem-solving skills, have demonstrable experience in various toolsets and best practices, able to critically think, and allow for flexible scheduling.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to monitor and track the Cyber assessment identified issue and Audit findings with respective stakeholders.
- Ability to deep dive in to Security Metrics and Reporting visualization skill with a strong report and dashboard development background and a keen business sense to help develop a cybersecurity metrics reporting solution.
- Technically Proficient and up-to-date in basic computer security policies and practices.
- IT Security management of Various aspects such as Network security, server security, application security
- Collaborate with international stakeholders and achieve the intended requirement
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation in Confluence page
- Ability to conduct Information Security awareness training.
- Attend to any other reasonable duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in computers
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Cybersecurity management and security governance Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Suits like Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.,
- Any IT technical and process certification such as ITIL, CISA or CISSP will be added advantage
- Good Organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to provide technical advice on security related discussion with other technology teams.
- Good team player and yet pro-active with ability to work minimal supervision.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Cabria Jireli Gem Mejia
Registration Number: R1434374
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374