- Collaborate with security architecture and engineers, infrastructure and application teams and vendors to identify innovative security incident responses processes and setup to ensure a timely and smooth response
- Active sourcing of intelligence sources and perform analysis on such intelligence and translate them into actions
- Implement and maintain the required support security incident response IT infrastructure and keeping the required software/hardware current to the latest development of technology and attack method.
- Identify security vulnerabilities, associated risks, and mitigation strategies
- Assist in special investigation determined by management
- Work on identification, response, and recovery actions for any cyber security incidents
- To work with SOC to ensure the response runbook is up to date and to implement 1-click response for all responses.
- Conduct Incident response exercise (inclusive of all countries)
- To keep abreast of regulatory requirements on incident response and reporting. Ensure timely reporting of incident to respective regulator (regional) and tracking of issue closure
- On top of incident response, will need to assist in managing all new regulatory requirements on cyber security, providing gap analysis, risk assessment and tracking closure for non-compliant issues.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or in related discipline
- At least 2-3 years of experience in designing and implementing security solutions in a Banking, Financial or IT Industry.
- Extensive technical experience with network security practices including Intranet, Extranet, and Internet access
- Technical experience with major internet related technology and operation systems.
- Familiar with technical security solutions surrounding various technologies such as but not limited to: IDS, IPS, anti-virus, content filtering, secure email solutions, network sniffing, log analysis, forensics, and VPN
- Good to have professional certification in one of the following: CERT-CSHI, EC-Council Certified Incident Handler, GIAC Incident Handler Certification, SANS Incident Response and Threat Hunting, SANS Advance Incident Response
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955