We are searching for a mid to senior security professional that has working experience with Tenable products including Security Center (Tenable.SC), Tenable.io and Nessus Professional.
- Perform Security Scans/Assessment
- Work with SME's to create baseline configuration standards
- Document processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot issues and engage Vendors
- Very detailed oriented and tenable security center in a large scale environment
- Security Center is being pushed to it's limit; help troubleshoot and work with tenable engineering to help resolve the issues.
- Working with Nessus compliance audit files; created and maintained audit files so they can complete custom audit
- Deploying Security center; custom nessus audit files
- Manage security center in a enterprise environment 10 of 1000 of devices.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent Linux Administration Background with at least 7+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; the candidate will need to be able to identify and resolve scan failures whether on the scanner, at the target host, or any networking components in between.
- Working experience with Security Center (Tenable.SC) is a must
- Experience with CIS benchmarks, Nessus audit files, and compliance scans are a requirement
- Experience deploying Security Center (Tenable.SC) is a plus
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141