- Update/scheduling of data into the system
- Support day to day quality related issues
- Monthly input of entries/reportings
- Consolidate reports and other ad hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC,Diploma, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Internship experience in Engineering, manufacturing industries welcome to apply
- No Experience required; Training will be provided!!
Location: Pioneer Road - transport provided at JE MRT and other point to point pick up!
12months, subject to renewal with Attractive benefits!!
IMMED role available
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894